Monday, February 7, 2011

post #1


Learning about the brain, its parts, and how it works has helped me understand more abut how I feel and why I do things. A side from its little side the brain works master and harder than a car motor. The brain within seconds can transfer information to any part of my body and safe my life. A teeneagers brain is still growing therefore it needs more sleep than any other person, with all trh stress and activities us teeneagers go through everyday it is almost impossible for us to obtain those 8-9 hours of sleep. I personally get barely 6 hours of sleep each day including on weekends due tot the Fact. That even on weekends I have other curricular activities that tare early in the morning. On Saturdays for example I usually got o my art class which starts at 9 in the morning, in the night I go out with my friends and get around 12-1 in the morning, which gets me to bed around 1:30-2:00, the next day (Sunday) I need to get up very early because I need to go to church or go out with my parents. Due to the lack of sleep I have I am sometimes in a very bad mood or too tired to do any work. My parents usually get mad at me because at dinner time I am very quiet and don’t want to speak that much when they ask me questions, but they don’t understand that I am very tired, I don’t want to do anything but sleep and relax, but I can because I just got home and I still got a whole pile of homework and projects to finish. I wish my parents had seen the video we saw in class so that they would understand how I feel and what I have to go through every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment